WooCommerce is a customizable, eCommerce platform built on WordPress. It’s built to allow store managers to run an eCommerce site themselves, no web developer needed. There is also a free WooCommerce mobile app (Android and iOS) for store management on the go.
Installation & Integration Inclusions
This is the list of features that will be integrated by Dominate Marketing Hub:
- Installation of WooCommerce plugin to your Website.
- Customisation of Store Settings to match your business details.
- Selling location restrictions implemented (if required).
- Product Setting configuration including; stock management options, add to cart behaviour, product reviews.
- Flat Rate Shipping set up.
- Shipping Weight & Size Calculation integration. Not set up.
- Free Shipping configured for your chosen criteria.
- Coupon Code integration. Not set up.
- Secure Payment configuration for PayPal, Stripe & AfterPay.
- Product Import & Export configuration and template Import Spreadsheet.
Automatically Generated Store Pages:
- Each Store Page can have a link to it from the top Navigation bar.
- Store Page displaying a Product listing for each Product.
This listing displays:
- Product Title
- Feature Images
- Short Description
- Category Pages to display the Products from each Category.
- Shopping Cart Page to display products your customer has added to their cart.
- Checkout Page to allow your customers to finalise and pay for their orders.
- Customer Account Profile which allows your customers to manage their profiles, orders ect.
If customisations or Content needs to be uploaded to any of the above Pages, it will be counted as one Custom Page from the Website Inclusions.
- Uploading of four individual simple Products to your Store which includes:
- One Featured Image
- One Gallery Image
- Up to five Categories
- Up to five Tags
- Short Description
- Detailed Description
All Content must be provided by the Client.
Full Available Features List
Full Available Features List
This is the full list of available features for this Plugin. Please note – not all of these features are set up or integrated by Dominate Marketing Hub.
- Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
- Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
- Configurable shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Integrate content and commerce across your site via modular blocks
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
- Central store dashboard with key metrics, and more.
FROM SUBSCRIPTIONS TO GYM CLASSES TO LUXURY CARS
With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, complex configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers; and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
And those are just the out-of-the-box options. With paid extensions, you can extend your WooCommerce store to take bookings, offer memberships, set up recurring payments by subscription, create dynamic pricing rules, and much more.
Start a monthly wine subscription box, offer a discount on yoga mats to members who’ve attended 10+ classes, offer configurable hampers or personalized jewellery – it’s all possible with WooCommerce.
COMPREHENSIVE PAYMENT OPTIONS
WooCommerce comes bundled with the ability to accept major credit cards, alternative payment methods, BACS (bank transfers), and cash on delivery.
For additional options, WooCommerce also integrates with more than 140 region-specific gateways including popular choices like Stripe, PayPal, Square and Amazon Pay. Apple Pay and Google Pay are also supported.
SHIP LOCALLY AND GLOBALLY
Shipping with WooCommerce is highly configurable. Adjust the built-in settings to offer free shipping or flat rate shipping, limit your shipments to specific countries by setting up shipping zones, or open your store up to the world.
Official extensions connect you with hundreds of local and international carriers – including Royal Mail, FedEx, and Australia Post – and let you integrate with inventory management and fulfilment providers.
There are also extensions available to add delivery and shipping options and support strategies like buy-one-get-one free, free gifts, and add-ons. WooCommerce Shipping supports real-time calculations and printing labels at home.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR STORE WITH EXTENSIONS
The easiest way to add features and functionality to a WooCommerce store is with an extension:
- Sell anything – Subscriptions, Memberships, Bookings, Product Bundles, and more.
- Make your store, your way – Product Add-Ons, Checkout Field Editor, Additional Variation Images, and more.
- Customize your shipping options – Table Rate Shipping, Shipment Tracking, live rates from top carriers, and more.
- Find your audience, market to them your way – Google Product Feed, LiveChat, Amazon/eBay marketplace integration, and more.
- Drive sales – Dynamic Pricing, Smart Coupons, Google Ads, and more.
CONTROL YOUR DATA FOREVER
WooCommerce gives you complete control – from taxes to stock levels to customer accounts.
In a world increasingly aware of the importance of data protection, WooCommerce gives you full ownership over what is tracked and stored.
With WooCommerce, your data belongs to you. One of the risks of using a hosted eCommerce platform the risk of losing your store if the provider closes. WooCommerce store data is future-proof — you’re are free to export all your content and take your site wherever you choose.
WHY WE LOVE WOOCOMMERCE
WooCommerce was originally created with developers in mind. Built with a REST API, it integrates with virtually any service. Store data can be accessed anywhere, anytime, 100% securely.
WooCommerce allows developers to easily create, modify, and scale a store that meets client’s specifications, and to make enhancements either with extensions or with customs solution.
No matter the size of the store you want to build, WooCommerce has a robust framework that supports stores from basic to enterprise – with content and commerce in a single, central location.