Champaign taste, beer budget?
We totally get that. Which is why we're doing the unthinkable by offering about $4500 worth of website for just $770.
We want to help you dominate your industry, so we're building kick ass websites for a crazy special price at the moment. These aren't crappy little freebie site builder websites either. They're freaking awesome WordPress websites, built by WordPress professional developers with a truck load of experience.
Not that we have tickets on ourselves... but we know our shit!
So what we're offering is a fully functioning, quality, premium website, with the design of your choice from our selection of preferred premium themes, with the logo & colours customised to match your business's branding.
So, keep scrolling if you're ready to get serious about online domination!
Good Website Design is about so much more than pretty pictures, fonts and colours.
It's about whether your website can be used by someone on a phone, tablet, laptop, desktop. A bad website design will mean your business is penalised and ignored not just by your customers, but also by Google when returning search results.
All of the websites we create are thoroughly checked to ensure they're responsive on all devices... and that they look pretty of course.
The Nitty Gritty
Everything You Need To Know About Our $770 Website Special
For the total cost of $770 AUD, we’ll build a fully functioning, quality, premium website, with the design of your choice from our selection of preferred premium Themes, with the logo & colours customised to match your business's branding.
Here's what your $770 No Bullshit Website Special includes. If there's something you need from your new website that isn't listed here, let us know and we can work something out.
Website Set Up:
- Assistance with purchasing a Domain Name (if you don’t already have one).
- Secure, managed WordPress Hosting & free SSL Certificate.
Design & Theme Customisation:
- Off-site Website Build meaning we build your new Website on a demo URL. This means that your current website won’t be disturbed at all until we “Go Live”.
- One Theme selection from our range of samples.
- Theme customised according to your requests of fonts, colours, text content & images.
- Your Logo displayed in the website header.
- Click-to-call phone number at the bottom of each website page when displayed on a smartphone.
- Responsive design that will display professionally on all devices (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops).
- Each Website Page will have a link to it from the top Navigation bar.
- Home Page customised to include your provided text content & images.
- Contact Page with a Contact Form, your business contact details & a Location Map.
- Blog Page which will automatically display all of your Blog Posts. This page is optional for those who would like to Blog.
- Four Website Pages customised with your provided text content & images. These may be used for a gallery, portfolio, services, ect.
- Sitemap Website Page which is an automatically generated index of all the website pages on your website.
- Terms and Services Website Page which is a generic statement outlining the way in which your website should be used by visitors.
- Email Newsletter integration which allows you to collect Subscribers and automatically send them an email each time you publish a new Blog Post.
- Opt-in box for your Email Newsletter so you can easily collect new Subscriptions through your website.
- Social Media Share buttons to allow visitors to your website to easily share your content to their profiles.
- Social Media Links to your profiles to encourage more engagement outside of your website.
As you know, this is a very special website price. In order to be able to provide the quality that we do, for the price we’re offering - we have to really streamline our process and ensure that every single Website Project stays within the process and the Scope of Work.
Step One - Invoice Payment
Once we’ve had a chat about your needs, and you’re pumped and ready for us to get started on your Website Build, we will send you through an Invoice for the full amount of the project.
Step Two - Website Information Form
Once we’ve received that payment, we will email you a link to our online Website Information Form. This form collects all of the business information that we need from you:
- Personal & Business Information
- Social Media Profile Links
- Domain Registration Information
- Current Hosting Details
- Website Information
- Website Keywords
- Website Theme & Customisation; logo, chosen fonts, chosen colours
Now that we have all the information we need from you, we can get cracking on building your new Website on our Demo URL. You won’t hear from us much during this time, because we’ll be heads down with full coffee cups and 80’s music keeping us focused.
Step Three - Website Content Form
By this point, we will have completed our Development Phase of your website build project. This means that your website will now be created on a Demo URL, we'll have customised your chosen Theme with the colours and fonts you've chosen, and we've done all the techo background work.
Now we need you to complete our Website Content Form which will collect:
- Website Page Content
- name for each page,
- copy and paste or type your text content
- upload your images
- tell us what keywords you would like us to target ect.
Now that we have your content, we'll work through each page to upload the text and images you've provided us.
Step Four - First Website Revision
Once we’ve built and customised your website according to your instructions on the Website Content Form, we’ll send you an email with a link to the Demo URL & our First Website Review Form. You can then take a couple of days to have a really good look over what we’ve built and use the Form to submit any requests for small changes. These changes might be changing colours, you may want to tweak the content you’ve provided us, maybe you want some different images uploaded, those sort of bits and bobs.
Step Five - Tweaks & Responsive Design
With your small change request in our hot little hands, we will set about making them and working on ensuring your Website is completely responsive - meaning it shows beautiful on all devices - small and large.
Step Six - Second Website Revision
We’re now so excitingly close to launching your awesome new Website!!! At this point, we’ll send you another email with a link to our Second Review Form and you’ll have another chance at reviewing the Website one last time and asking for any small changes to be made.
Step Seven - Time To Go Live
Pop the bubbles, throw some confetti in the air, do a happy dance because your website will now Go Live. This means that we will complete that second round of changes you’ve requested and carry out some seriously nerdy setting tests and checks before we transfer your new Website over from your Demo URL to your actual URL.
No. That’s why we have you choose from one of our Themes. This acts as a Live Demo so you can see how the website will function and feel. Keep in mind while looking at the Themes that all text, images, colours and fonts will be customised according to your instructions.
We can leave your Hosting exactly as is if that’s what you’d like. Nothing will change with us building your new Website on your current Hosting.
No. Who you choose to Host your Website is completely up to you. We prefer that our Client’s Host their Websites through us so that we know exactly the kind of standard of Hosting you’re receiving, and so that we can be sure that your investment, and our hard work is properly protected.
Our standard Secure, Managed Hosting costs $27 per month and includes:
- Software updates
- WordPress & Plugin updates
- Monitored Security
- Monthly Website Backup
We also have a range of Website Care Plans for our Client which include so so much more.
You can read about them here: https://dominatemarketinghub.com/care-plans/
Any images that we use on a Website need to be high resolution so they display correctly on all devices and don’t go blurry.
Also - 'Landscape' images work so much better than 'Portrait', so make sure the majority of your images are in Landscape please. We cal also use the occasional 'Portrait' too.
Image sizes should be AT LEAST 2200px wide.
Yes. It's super super easy to update your site ... if you can send an email you can update your site 😉
We make sure you're armed with all the info you need to manage it yourself (if you want to).
We have a complete Training & Support website setup to help you, with over 40 instruction videos, and a pdf user manual you can print out, spill coffee on and dog ear pages lol.